Thank you to everyone that participated in our first ever e-league! Based on your feedback, we will be changing up the format slightly for our next league offering which will be in June/July. Here is a list of changes that will take place:
- Leagues will be for 5th-12th graders (2020-21 school year)
- If at all possible, per title, we will have a division for 5th-8th graders and a high school division.
- All games for 5th-8th graders will be scheduled to avoid all of the back and forth between players and parents that occurred in our spring season. If a player absolutely cannot play as scheduled, they can reach out to their opponent and attempt to reschedule the game. Most games will be scheduled in the evening (7pm for 5th-8th and 8pm for high school).
- The season will be shortened by one week. The regular season will take place over a 3 week period (3 games per week) and will be followed by a single elimination tournament in week four for most titles. If we are able to offer Fortnite, the format will be a bit different (see next bullet point).
- We are working on being able to offer Fortnite private matches. If we can work this out, teams will be able to play a Fortnite match onces or twice a week for three weeks followed by one final Battle Royale during week 4.
- We are working on providing better documentation for those who are not as famliar with how to find new opponents on their game console.
- We will be offering a referral discount program. For each new player you refer, you will receive $5 off your league fee ($20) up to free registration. Your referrals must pay before you will be given the coupon code for your referrals.
- Our plan for the next league will be to offer Madden NFL 20, NBA 2K20, Rocket League (2v2) and Fortnite (squads).