SCHEDULE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE TOURNAMENT!
You can access the schedule using the buttons below. Please note that all brackets, seeds, and schedules are final. Follow us on Twitter (@cincyeleagues) as we will be tweeting tournament updates as well as all bracket champions. Games are scheduled for specific times. Please look on the bracket!
- This is a single elimination tournament
- Each bracket winner will receive a $100 gift card of their choosing. Please email the league a picture of you and your game console with the score of your winning match ([email protected])
- If you cannot play at the scheduled game time, please contact the league and we will forfeit the game.
- Players were assigned to brackets based on winning percentage of non-forfeited games as of Thursday morning, 5/14.
- Players that did not record a score in week 3 were not included in the tournament per previous communication.
- Games shown as week 5 games are tournament games. Please follow along on the bracket or the "schedule by bracket". Only your first game will show up on your My Games page. Subsequent games will not show up until you enter your winning score for a past tournament game.
- Both players should login to their game consoles five minutes before the start of each game. If you have not friended your opponent on your game console during the regular season, please do so before the start of the tournament!
- If your opponent has not joined the game by 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, please take a screen shot and send it to the league and report your game score as a 99-0 forfeit win.
- The higher seeded team should choose their team first.
- Game settings are per published league rules. DO NOT CHANGE your game settings after the game has begun. This is cheating and you will be disqualified.
- If you do not report your game score by 3pm on the day after your tournament game, your opponent for the next round will be granted a forfeit victory. If you still are unsure how to report your game score, simply email the league at [email protected] and include your score and you and your opponents gamer ids.